Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crowd Pleasers

We hosted a BBQ with two other couples on Sunday, and in typical fashion, we made way too much food. I, of course, was in charge of dessert. I wanted to make something light and "healthy." I decided on a white chocolate mouse parfaits. I remember having this 'to die for' white chocolate mousse from a restaurant in my home town and called them up to see if they'd give the me the recipe, and to my surprise the chef got on the phone and walked me through it. So nice of them. I won't betray their trust and give out the details but it was a combination of white chocolate, egg whites, sugar and heavy cream. So easy!
I layered the mousse with marble pound cake, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries in pretty Stella glasses. Voila!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails