Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kahlua Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes

These cupcakes were a tasty experiment. My coworker loves chocolate so I wanted to make something extra chocolate-y. This cupcake is a chocolate cake box mix except I substituted 1/2 cup of water for Kahlua. It makes the batter runny and the cupcakes extra fluffy. Keep an eye on these babies in the oven as they cooked about 4-5 minutes quicker than suggested on the box. The icing is my favorite standard Martha Stewart's Chocolate Ganache Icing. Ping me if you want the recipe. I've never gotten more compliments than when I use this icing! Lastly they are topped with mini chocolate chips!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, these sounds delicious. Who can say no to some kahlua. Can't wait to give them a try foy myself :) - Cathy Pieroz at Ray White Alexandra Hills

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails